Frequently Asked Questions
Can I speak with someone for personalized assistance?
Yes, absolutely! There’s no better way to create a look that’s uniquely yours than with custom window coverings or a piece of furniture that matches perfectly with everything else in a house. We offer the best blend of high-quality, cost-effective products – whether in blinds or recycled leather – combined with custom manufacture and installation for a perfect fit. So we’re glad to help you with a rough estimate and guide you through choices and price options.
We are here to provide the assistance you need, whenever you may need it. Whether you need assistance choosing the right sizing, style, or options, we can assist every step of the way. Contact us today to schedule your estimate or for more information and guidance.
What is the best way to work with Sundance for upholstery, drapes, blinds or shutters?
Typically there are several factors that go into cost – the type of material and its cost, the ease/difficulty in working with it, labor and installation. We like to get as much information as possible to ensure maximum satisfaction for you.
Furniture, Boat and RV Upholstery:
- For boats and RVs, it is best if the benches/seats are removable. If the upholstery has to be done in place, prices can be quite high and we might need to examine the items in person.
- Email photos to email@example.com, preferably with dimensions
- Describe any changes you’d like to make to the material or style
- Email dimensions of your windows and preference such as outside/inside mount, if you know
- Send us a photo, link or description of a style that you saw somewhere and liked – honeycomb, vertical, roller, etc. If you’d like ideas, do take a look at https://www.rosevilledraperyupholstery.com
- Email dimensions of your windows
- If you are working with a designer or have preferences such as a style that you saw and liked, let us know. Even a photo or web picture would help!
Are you licensed?
Yes, we are fully licensed (CA contractor’s license #677243).
Can you help me choose the right materials?
More than ever, the quality of products varies a lot due to their often being manufactured abroad, leaving you little recourse when faced with a warranty issue or poor fit. So, yes, we can help at every step of the way. We can assist you in finding the right materials for your upholstery, blinds or design project.
Can you assist me if I am looking for a particular part?
Yes, we carry a huge selection of drapery and blind parts to ensure that we can provide prompt services. In the event that you are looking for an unusual part, we can special order it to ensure that you can enjoy the most attractive, functional results possible.
Do you offer installations?
Yes, we offer quality installations that you can rely on. We handle every project from beginning to the end. From choosing the right products and services to installation and upkeep, you can count on us throughout your ownership experience.
Do you ever provide any special offers or discounts?
Yes, along with our everyday low prices, we also frequently offer specials and discounts. We are currently offering $65 off any material costs of $500 or more. Contact us today for more information on our current special offers.
What payment methods do you accept?
We can accept cash, personal checks, and most major forms of credit cards, including Visa, MasterCard, and American Express.
What areas do you service?
We are centrally located in Roseville, and gladly service a 20 mile radius to provide convenient service for customers throughout the following areas:
- Granite Bay
- Citrus Heights
- And more